Sunday at Kellies Beads

A friend and I went to Kellies Beads today for a preview the new treasures she brought back from the 2014 Tucson Bead Show.  

I just finished sorting and pricing my new stash so when I'm ready to create something, I'll have all the info at my fingertips and no guess work involved.  (Why didn't I do that with all my beads :-)

Kellie was saying how surprised she was at how much the cost of beads has gone up this year.  It's noticeable at the checkout but when you get a little discount on special events, it helps.  Thanks Kellie.



Anyway, without further ado, take a look at my new stash.  Mostly agates and jaspers 


Agate








Maybe add a little hematite 

Nice green in the pink focal


Front Side of focal

Back side of focal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

New Pendants and a few Re-Vamped pieces

Broom Casting Silver and more...