Wire Wrapping Fundamentals WORKSHOP

Learn the foundation for Jewelry Making in this

Wire Wrapped Necklace Workshop.


Techniques:

Making the perfect Jump Ring, Eye Pins, Links and Connectors and Shaping Wire by hand. Wrapped and Caged Beads, Coiling and Twisting Wire, Filing, Forging and creating a beautiful clasp. 

Learn how to polish and antique your pieces.

Minimum 4 – Maximum 6

Cost: $75.00
Kit Fee: will be approximately $25 (if needed).
Class: 4 hours
Date: Around Mid March

I'm flexible and can teach the workshop during the week or on a weekend.

I'll set the workshop up for registration once I get everyone's feed back and a date/time that will best work for everyone.

A Tool & Material List will be provided upon registration.

Please message me if you have any questions.


WORKSHOPS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

New Pendants and a few Re-Vamped pieces

Broom Casting Silver and more...