Time to Re-Organize

I hit a few good garage sales today.  
There were lots of goodies out there and I found a few things for the studio to help get organized.

This Ikea Cabinet was a great find and very good price.
I was just discussing with my DH that I need more shelving above my work area.

 Two matching adjustable lamps help shed new light on my work station.  
I use natural day light bulbs to light the work area.

This tray was a good find.  Each red tray is removable and I now have quick access to components I've made and are ready to be incorporated into one of my jewelry creations.

 Having my little Buster boy keep me company is always nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry