Evolving Displays - Practice Makes Perfect (hopefully)

Display is a trial and error thing.
Mine has been evolving 
with each setup.


I'm pretty happy with my last setup.  
The 2nd weekend I liked even better as all the displays were black.

It's an art I have yet to perfect - perseverance is the secret - I'm hoping.

Maybe a few more tweaks but it is less cluttered than when I first started out and the white topper helped brighten things up, especially in a dark forested area.  

<> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> <> 

Having one table will present a bigger challenge but hey, I'm up for it.
I see possibly 3 layers on one table.  Need a practice run though.

Festival of Arts Set Up - Day 2
Table two
Having looked at some of my earlier setups,
I see clutter which means pieces were being overlooked.

Busts can take up so much room but are necessary for larger items and things on cords.
When it comes to small chains, these beautiful tall skinny display stands below work perfectly.
They take up so little space, yet allow each piece to stand on it's own.

I had these made these and stained brown but the copper just disappeared against it.
I had another set made then sprayed them black and it works much better with the copper.
I had the brown ones converted to black.
Tall Sleek Display Stands
A white wash with sanded edges would give these a nice rustic look which may well be something to consider for future projects.


Festival of Arts - Day 1

Festival of Arts Set Up - Day 2
Table one

Hospital - One Table

Christmas Craft Show
Small little cabinet to display on.  
I had mirrors on the table and the lights reflected and glared in your eyes - it was not a good idea.

My First Debut - Coffee Shop Set Up




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry