Natural bronzite beads compliment the Agate focal gemstone. It can be worn on either sides to change the look. Copper and Turquoise & Howlite The links, clasp, and bail are all handmade using copper wire. Red Jasper with Picasso Beads with double coiled copper beads. I like it when the whole piece is handmade, including all the links. Another example of how you can create beautiful components and links using wire.
Hey there, after being MIA on my BLOGGER for way too long, I'm gearing up to make a comeback in 2024. Keep your fingers crossed for me! I'm itching to dive back into my studio and shift my focus to enameling and silversmithing next year. Got tons of ideas I've been dying to try out, and my enamel stash is practically begging to be used. Speaking of stashes, with time zooming by, I've had this lightbulb moment that I'll never get through all my supplies in this lifetime. It's that classic artist dilemma, right? The more you have, the more you crave. So, in the spirit of decluttering and making room for new adventures, I'm planning to sell off stuff I know I won't get around to using. Thank goodness for the Facebook Marketplace – it's about to become my creative yard sale! Here's to hoping 2024 brings a whole lot of creative vibes and a tad more organization to my creative chaos!
EVENTS updated Just updated all the information for the Maple Ridge Country Fest on my website EVENTS page. This is the first year Country Corner Vintage Market is participating in the Maple Ridge Country Fest and I'll be part of it. Country Corner Vintage Market is run by the Old Farmhouse, so if you are an admirer for all things vintage and handmade, you'll really love this event. Should be an exciting weekend with lots to do. Drop by my booth which will be set up in the curling rink. Country Corner Vintage Market Country Fest Saturday, July 26, 2014 -- 10-6 pm Sunday, July 27, 2014 -- 10-5 pm Be sure to check out my booth located in the Curling Rink Country Corner Vintage Market Maple Ridge Country Fest on Facebook Maple Ridge Country Fest Website
Comments
Post a Comment