How to Weigh Paper Mache Bust Displays

Paper Mache Displays work better when
they are weighted down!  

Let me show you how.

I've never liked the velvet displays as they are hard to pack and show up lint, especially when photographing jewelry on them.  During my search for something better, I came across these macrame bust displays which are a heck of a lot better to pack for shows.  The nestle into each other tightly vs. being so bulky.  The only drawback was that they were light and could easily topple over.  My dear husband (DH) came up with a way to weight them down and I've been using them for over a year now and they work perfectly (for me anyway).

Here's a quick video on weighing them down.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry