Just wanted to let everyone know I won't be at the Cloverdale Market Days tomorrow as my husband was involved in a MVA this afternoon. Furtunately everyone escaped major injuries however, his vehicle was not drivable and he is feeling sore all over. My next show is in October at the Home and Design show in Vancouver - I will post all the details online this weekend. Meanwhile, if there is anything in particular you are looking for, please feel free to contact me to arrange picking it up at the house. I wish my fellow vendors a great day tomorrow for the final market day of the season.

Deb V Designs http://ift.tt/1vf4iSm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry