♥ THANK YOU ♥ Thank you to everyone who came to shop the Krafted Market 2016 and the Portobello West Holiday Market this past weekend. My husband Rick was awesome (as he always is) when he agreed to fill in for me on Sunday at the Krafted Market as I has double booked the Sunday. I thank you for being so kind with him on his first solo appearance. Rick pretty much knows what I do as he comes with me to most of my shows but he was super FANTASTIC for doing that for me. I hope everyone loves their jewelry and if you missed out on a piece, do know that I'll be at the The Oddfellows Market - Get Scrooged event this coming weekend. I apoligize to everyone as I kept saying I'd be at the Croation Center this coming weekend but that's not until December 17th. This coming weekend is at the Wise Hall in Vancouver. For all the "GET SCROOGED" market details on when and where this weekend, go to http://ift.tt/2gCzOf5 and click on "GOING". December shows are listed on my website here http://ift.tt/2aGIDD2 Have your self a merry little day and contact me if you have any questions.


via Deb V Designs http://ift.tt/2gCuCYR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry