LEARNING NEW ART FORMS

 I thought I'd share what I made in an Encaustic Painting class on Sunday. I've been wanting to try this ancient art form for years now and decided this year was the year and finally dip my toes in the wax - I mean water. I've learnt over the years that when I really want to learn a new art form, I prefer to find someone talented in the art form and sign up for classes. Just can't get that kind of instruction from YouTube. Here is my first Encaustic Heart and I am very happy with what was achieved in a 4 hours class. Hats off to Megan of The Crow's Nest Art Studio for a wonderful class and instruction. Here goes.... Sorry for the overshare (LOL) but I just love all the little details. #encaustic #hearts #artform #beeswax

Deb V Designs http://ift.tt/1vf4iSm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Broom Casting Silver and more...

HELLO and HAPPY DECEMBER!

WE'RE MOVING SOON so the online shop will be closing in a few days for several weeks. If you need anything before then, it's time to place your order before the crazyness begins. In addition to handmade mixed metal jewelry, I have available the following tools and display items: 1 Enamel Spatulas with bowl 1 Torch Enamel Kit (torch basket, spatula and bowl) limited supply of the Torch Enamel Baskets Bezel Grips are in back in stock Enamel Stencil Kits - many designs in each pack Slimline Necklace Displays #torchenamelbasket #bezelgrip #jewelrydisplays #jewelry